Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Please vote for my video - Support a free global economy

Request your support on getting votes for a video contest that I enrolled in. It is called the ‘Atlas Shrugged Video Contest’ and is based on the book, ‘Atlas Shrugged’ (my all time favorite) by Ayn Rand. The idea is to create a video that captures the ethos of the book, while maintaining its relevance in the contemporary world. I used the current theme of the Obama administration’s anti-outsourcing policy and created a video on supporting a free global economy just as the protagonist of Atlas Shrugged advocates in the book.

This is a completely original piece of work that I created and this mail or the contest is not spam (call me on +91 9611 452525 if you wish to confirm). The contest demands votes and I request you to have a look at my entry. If you like the video and the theme, please log in to your Facebook account, click on http://tinyurl.com/35lkhr8 scroll down and click on the “Vote” button to the right.

Given our generic penchant for campaigning, I’d be grateful if you could also promote my video with your family and friends. You can do so by clicking the “Share” button next to “Vote”. Please note that merely clicking on the “Like” link on Facebook, YouTube or any other site will NOT be considered a “Vote”; voters need to click the “Vote” button.

Appreciate your support!

Cheers!

Milesh


No comments:

Post a Comment